Stella Moony Drystar® Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Detachable hood collar construction with elastic drawstring regulation.
• 2-in-1 technical softshell jacket with water resistant outer shell fabric ( 3L polyester ) construction incorporating a water-repelling reinforcement to protect against light rainfall.
Anatomically profiled for an optimized slim female fit, the Stella Moony Drystar® Jacket features Alpinestars Drystar® waterproof and breathable membrane for excellent protection against the elements. Other neat design touches include an elongated rear profile for extended coverage in an upright riding position, pre-curved sleeves for enhanced rider comfort and vents on the side for superior airflow and breathability.
• Level 1 CE Certified Bio Light shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Back and chest compartments (Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts available as accessory upgrade).
• CE-certified to CE Category II, PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425.
• Premium anatomically profiled for an optimized slim female fit .
• Internal detachable fleece for enhanced comfort and thermal insulation.
• Front opening features a water-resistant Vislon zipper for added protection against the elements.
• Two zippered hand pockets and invisible ‘napoleon’ chest pockets for added practicality.
• Zippered gussets on sides and back for greater rider comfort while in the riding position.
• Hook and loop closure on wrist ensure a secure fit.
• Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers coverage in upright riding position
• Pre-curved sleeves for improve comfort and reduce fatigue.
• Reflective logo on chest and back make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Ventilation system on the side in order to improve the airflow and breathability.
• Front inner waterproof pocket.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.