Streetwise Drystar® Pant
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Multi-fabric, multi-panel main shell construction for optimized levels of fit, comfort and durability.
• Laminated DRYSTAR® membrane for 100% waterproofing and excellent breathability.
• The bonded membrane construction makes for lighter garment and reduced material bulk.
• Removable thermal liner (100g, thigh, 80g lower leg) means pants can be worn in a variety of climate conditions.
The Streetwise DRYSTAR® Pant has a multi-fabric main shell construction incorporating strategic ballistic nylon reinforcements and CE-certified protection, as well stretch inserts on the crotch and knee. A laminated DRYSTAR® membrane, for guaranteed levels of waterproofing and breathability without excessive material bulk, and a removable thermal liner mean this pant can be worn in a wide range of weather conditions.
• Developed to accommodate the CE-certified Nucleon KR-H Hip Protector (available as accessory upgrade).
• Internal Level 1 CE-certified BIO Armor knee protectors for class-leading protection.
• This garment is CE-certified.
• Strategically positioned ballistic nylon inserts for durability and seam strength.
• Stretch insert on crotch and knee area offers an enhanced range of leg mobility.
• Two deep zippered hand pockets for peace-of-mind storage of belongings.
• Ventilation openings feature zippers to easily control levels of cooling and internal airflow.
• Reflective prints on side of the pants make the rider more visible to other road users.
• Multiple hook and loop volume adjusters on legs.
• Hook and loop strap on waist adjuster for improved riding fit.
• Waist connection zipper allows attachment to Alpinestars riding jacket.
• Silicon print on back seat area in order provides greater grip on seat.
• Fixed soft full mesh lining for comfort and breathability.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: email@example.com.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.