T-Jaws Waterproof Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Poly fabric outer shell
• Lightweight 450D and 600D as reinforcement on critical areas
• Removable Thermal Liner
• Sport collar with snap closure and comfort panel on the back
• Pre-curved sleeve construction
• Waterproof internal pocket
• Padding details on chest and upper back
• Removable CE protectors on shoulders and elbows
• Back protector compartment (CE certified Nucleon back protector available as accessory)
• New adjustable Velcro & Snap button system to integrate the Entry Level CE certified Alpinestars Nucleon Back protector
• Chest pad compartment
• Integrated high visibility reflective graphics on sleeves and back to improve rider’s visibility in low light condition
• Stretch accordion above elbows and behind shoulder for ease of movement
• Stretch panels on sleeves and upper chest for ease of movement
• Velcro waist and wrist adjustment
• Zippered air intakes on shoulder area for optimal ventilation
• Internal waist connection zipper for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants
• Available in men's INTERNATIONAL sizes: S-4XL.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.