Tahoe 8.1 Waterproof Jacket
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• The waterproof main shell (8k waterproofness and 3k breathability) is optimized for the optimum blend of breathability and protection against wet weather.
• Fully tape-welded seams for guaranteed waterproof performance.
With a lightweight main shell optimized for waterproof performance while still delivering
optimum levels of breathability, the Tahoe 8.1 Waterproof Jacket is also equipped with
an adjustable storm hood and plenty of storage compartments, making it an ideal addition
to your winter kit bag.
• Stretch panels on the underarms, the sternum zone and the yoke for enhanced freedom of movement and comfort, especially in the riding position.
• Zippered underarm ventilation openings for effective body temperature control.
• Waterproof zippered front pockets and single chest pocket for safe storage of small personal items.
• Premium YKK waterproof zips for durability.
• Shock chord waist adjustment keeps the garment in position and ensures a personalized fit.
• Bonded helmet-compatible storm hood with an adjustment system for an optimized fit.
• Inner fleece lining on collar for enhanced rider comfort.
• An extended rear hem provides greater coverage, protecting against mud and water
• Articulated sleeves ensure greater freedom of movement and optimized fit.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.