Tech 8 Rs Boots
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
• Upper constructed from innovative, abrasion-resistant microfiber material with a reinforcing leather panel over the toe-box.
Microfiber main material offers high levels of water-resistance and durability and improved weight-saving performance.
• Material ensures consistent fit for long term usage and is easy to maintain and clean.
Alpinestars Tech 8 RS motocross boot takes another evolutionary step, continuing to excel as an industry leading off-road performer with the inclusion of a new, full, inner bootie to ensure great fit and comfort together with an innovative buckle closure system for convenience and precision. Combining the latest protection technology with premium materials and design this boot has unrivalled levels of safety and performance for tackling the toughest tracks, while Alpinestars’ exclusive dual density, high grip sole is easily replaceable. With a string of US and international motocross and supercross titles to its name, the Tech 8 continues its iconic legacy.
• The TECH 8 RS Boot is CE certified.
• Anatomically profiled, high modulus polymer shin plate for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• The contoured shin plate allows for greater range of fitment and features a Velcro® closure for a personalized and secure closure.
• High modulus calf plate is contoured to fit around calf and lateral leg and connects with shin plate to ensure all round protection and structural integrity.
• Contoured, tempered steel shank is over injected inside the mid‐sole assembly for rider safety and support.
• Low profile toe area for improved control and sensitivity in the shift area, plus replaceable TPU kick starter protection insert located on the right boot.
• Stamped steel toe and heel guard for durability and protection of boot’s structure.
• Redesigned instep and Achilles accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for comfort, control and support.
• New buckle closure system includes high-impact polymer and aluminum bridge closures with memory and a quick release/locking system with self- aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security.
• All buckles are easily replaceable.
• Innovative dual polymer blade system incorporated into calf and shin plates for excellent flex control as well as forward and rear control and support.
• Full‐length, sculpted rubber medial panel gives superb grip against the bike and is insulated with aluminum foil for improved heat resistance.
• Extended soft polymer gaiter provides effective seal around the top of the boot, preventing excessive water and dirt entry.
• Alpinestars exclusive high grip, dual density rubber outsole includes foot-peg area which is reinforced with hard polymer compound for durability and comfort.
• The outsole is fully replaceable.
• Instep and Achilles flex zones for superior comfort, control and support.
• Full inner bootie is constructed with 3D breathable mesh plus synthetic material chassis for support, plus breathable textile lining on the ankle areas.
Gel inserts are replaceable.
• Ankle features perforated soft comfort padding and incorporates adjustable shock absorbing gel inserts on the ankles.
• Dual compound, removable anatomic footbed features polymer forefoot plus EVA arch support and top textile lining for support and comfort.
Orders will generally be shipped within one (1) - two (2) business days after receipt of payment and depending on availability of goods.
All orders shipped at a flat rate cost calculated at checkout. Estimated delivery time is 2-5 days. Shipping companies do not guarantee a delivery timeframe.
For consumer protection, all orders are subject to review. On occasion, this may extend the processing time of your order. For questions regarding order, please call – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently only able to ship to addresses within the United States of America. Please contact your local Alpinestars distributor for details of your closest dealer.
Refused Shipments: If you refuse shipment of your order, you will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred upon shipping the package. These expenses will be deducted from your order refund.
We guarantee our merchandise to be free of manufacturing defects. If an item you have received is defective, we will be glad to assist you with processing a refund. For help with processing your return, please contact our Customer Service team – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222 or contact us here.
If the item you ordered becomes defective from wear and use, please contact – Product / Warranty Support team - (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222,
or contact us here.
We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from the Alpinestars.com website. If you ordered a product from another retailer, you may contact our Product / Warranty Support team – (US) 1-800-438-2577 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
If you would like to make a return, please contact Customer Service to request an RMA form. The return address, along with directions, will be provided with the RMA form upon issuance. Please include the RMA form within the returned shipment. Returns will only be accepted with an RMA form. To request an RMA form, please contact – (US) 1-800-409-0903 / (INT) +1-310-891-0222, or contact us here.
Pack and seal your box securely, in the original packaging if possible. For boots and shoe returns, place the shoe box inside a shipping box. To ensure that your return package arrives to our warehouse successfully, Alpinestars suggests shipping your return package with a tracking number. Packages must be returned prepaid.
Once Alpinestars receives your returned merchandise, your refund will be processed within 7 business days. If there is a refund due, a credit will be issued in the original form of payment. The credit may not show up until your credit card's next monthly billing cycle. You will be notified via e-mail when this transaction has taken place. Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account.